Research of initial ideas

After spending a couple of minutes thinking about my initial ideas, I was trying to gather and collect as many ideas and thoughts as it is possible. My chosen topic is black, and my continuation route is architecture. I started from research from finding examples of the use of black colour in architecture. I found a variety of interesting designs from architects from all over the world. Black is known as a universal colour, and examples of it can be found in past and modern architecture.  

From my research I discovered that black colour in the architecture quite often comes with minimalistic designs and simplicity. 








I started to thinking about designing a modern hotel with a black exterior. I will name my hotel Black Diamond, however, I still need to find a proper location and design the shape. 


References:

The 25 Black House Exterior Design if Pure Darkness  Available on: The 25+ Black House Exterior Design of Pure Darkness (superhitideas.com) Accessed: 30/07/22

House Exterior Colors - 14 Modern Black Houses From Around The World  Available on: House Exterior Colors – 14 Modern Black Houses From Around The World (contemporist.com) Accessed: 30/07/22

7 Architectural Materials That Look Best In Black  Available on: 7 Architectural Materials That Look Best In Black - Architizer Journal  Accessed: 30/07/22




Comments

  1. Adam, you are posting your initial ideas two days before the deadline???

    Also, there is little information here about what you are doing with this research. This is poor and should have been posted weeks ago, along with better commentary on how this is helping to develop your project. You have posted little of what we discussed in the sign off or tutorial. Remember, you had to achieve a much better mark than last term in order to pass overall and this is not helping you to do that at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski