Ink Pen Perspective Drawings

 This was our first perspective drawing and we learned about different perspective methods. We learned and drew diagrams of one, two and three points perspective. We learned the rules of each techniques and what is it vanishing point, horizontal line and parallel lines.

 After this we went out to draw some sketches of  landscapes outside our building. I drew the Vijay Patel building from two different points of view. I find this challenging, especially because this building has difficulty drawing curve shapes and strange perspectives, especially from this point of view. I drew a few more sketches of nearby views, like University Surgery. I used pencils (F, H,HB,), Fine Line Drawing Pens ( 0.3, 0.5, 0.8 mm) and for one drawing I added colour brush pens.

Additionally, in my self study time after classes I drew a whole silhouette of Vijay Pattel Building from birds eye view for better understanding the design of the building. I used for this Google Earth image.


















Comments

  1. These are extraordinary efforts, well done. Once again, how is this task useful to you as an architect and how can you apply this to your project this term?

    Make sure you post about the Set project themes and your SMART objectives before the tutorial this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski