Fantastic Five

 In this post I will present my five initial ideas for this term main project. After brainstorm I decided to choose Black as my topic. I will make some kind of a structure, building. I like black as my theme, as this is an amazing colour, and it might have many meanings. 

Colour black is universal, and one of my first thoughts was to design a skyscraper with black glasses windows. Thous panels will be light reflecting, so from seeing it from far away it will be black, but when seeing from close, it will reflect other buildings, sky, clouds, and then the building will be colourfull.

Other though was the space, cosmos, a great non-endless black space. I did research about black in architecture to find some inspiration and I discovered many interesting designs. 

Space Hotel is another idea of a building that will look like a space station module, joined together one with another. 

Another idea is to design a family house based on a black colour facade. As I mention I discovered many interesting designs for black in architecture, and I started sketching my first ideas.

Next idea is to design a "Black Oceanarium" building. The idea is to present the ocean life from the deepest, and darkest parts of the oceans.

Fifth idea is to design a hotel, which will be black from the outside with large windows, and the shape of the building will be geometrical.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski