Drawings and Sketches

I decided to create a 3D model of the house which I will design. This will help me to find the shape that I want and also help me with sketches. I made a cardboard model trying to define the final shape. I wanted to keep the basic shape of a gable roof, but I wanted to change the angles and proportions. After a few corrections I built this model which I used for further sketches.



In the first sketches you can see the sharp edges of the building, which I changed in the next sketches. I drew more rounded edges to better fit the building to the surrounding space.






I also add the background to my sketches for a better presentation of the whole, the house and the environment in which it is located.







Comments

  1. Well realised and drawn sketches, would like to know what you are doing with these and whether they are going to form part of your final outcomes (on your design boards) at the end of the term. I think this approach would work well for your finished pieces, with colour to give a better sense of space and the inclusion of scale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski