Action Plan

 What I will make in the rest of this three weeks...  I need to make a lot of research about materials which will be used for this house, and I need to think about materials and places where it will be placed, as it will be in a rural area.

I need to do an action plan to make all six outcomes on time. I will do mainly hand drawings, I will digitalize them and create Architectural Boards on Photoshop.

Three weeks left and I have already four drawings. I need to do another two, one with pencil and one I will make in colour.

I need to update my blogger and finish all my posts, add more information about my research about the materials and location for my project.

I will use Google Earth pictures as my background for site plan. I will turn them into black and white pictures just like I did in the first project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski