First Thoughts

 Today we were introduced to our Project Set for this term, where we have to make six 2D outcomes in our continuation route. We must to choose one of the three themes listed, which are: Purple Haze, Earthly Delights or Expressionism.  I start thinking about my progressing route, which is architecture and those three themes that I mentioned earlier. I think about Earthly Delights theme for my Set Project, where I would like to design building which cooperate with the nature. My idea is to design timber house which will blending with the surrounding.

My initial ideas about location is my country Poland. In south-eastern part of the country there is many beautiful landscapes, with forests and hills. This area ia called Bieszczady and it reminds me of Wales, with lots of lakes, forests and hills.

I am thinking of designing a family house in a traditional shape for this area. However I will give it more modern features and shape. 




Comments

  1. Not enough detail here - you were asked to consider each of the themes and how you might work on them within your subject area. You mention that you want to use Earthly Delights but not what you would do in any detail. This is a good place to try out ideas and get feedback, but you are not offering much to work with here. Edit this post based on my comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski