Website Updated and UX Texting

Before I will submit my final project I need to check and update all details on my website. I'll make sure all links work properly and what else I could improve on my website.

I will start from checking my copyright notice. 



 I checked my copyright and I took a screenshot using snipping tool. I also check does my copyright notice are correct on each page. 

I also updated my social links. I added a blogger link as it was appearing only on contact page. Then I uploaded my website by publishing to check is everything correct and working prorerly.




Then I check my homepage and the navigation, and I make sure the menu and images are working corectly.

I also added few buttons on my portfolio page for good navigation between my projects. I also need to add some pictures for all my three projects on portfolio page.


 Next I check my phone view of my website and I discovered that I need to do some changes, as my mobile menu icon was not visible. Then I published again and I checked all detail on each page, both on desktop view and phone view.





 

Comments

  1. Okay, but what about the changes? What do you think they have added to your site? Is it more professional? Why? I would include an example of a professional architects website to compare and contrast with your own and identify what you need to do in the future. HAve a look at Rosetti here: https://www.rossetti.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski