Ten Potential Sketches

These are my initial sketches of the shape of the building. I was trying to find a minimalistic form, which will work well with the black surface of the exterior. My idea is to create a hotel with black as a theme for this term. For me, black colour in architecture is more like a modern colour for the building.

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication" ( Da Vinci). In the public space, minimalist forms never go unnoticed. They are usually large lumps that give you breath. I have an impression that people feel comfortable surrounded by such forms, because sometimes it is the only certainty in space. You can lean your eyes on them and feel that life is actually simpler and organized than you thought before.

Contemplation in the vicinity of such buildings happens automatically, and people can regain their spiritual balance.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski