Project Sign-off

 This is my project sign-oof for this term. My idea is to design hotel, and my theme is black. The name for this building is "Black Diamond", and it will be modern design building with black exterior wall surface and expansive windows. I will design the building and I will create four 2D outcomes and one 3D outcome. I will digitailzed my work and I will add everything to my website.






https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RxyXHwpv1UIChEBxo2fQdT8T5dvW9_DhvX_au-uU5U/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

  1. Follow up this post with research into the links we discussed during the tutorial - it is important to show that you are researching as deeply as you can - this means location, materials, sustainability etc with visual and written examples. Remember that your referencing was something you needed to improve upon this term as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski