I Hate Art

 There is such a wide spectrum of art types and categories today, that it is impossible to like all kinds of art. Additionally, to understand some of the modern art philosophy, you need to go deeper into its goals and assumptions. I personally prefer when art speaks for itself, without any explanation. However, the older I get, the more types of art I begin to understand and appreciate. This is what happened with conceptual art, which I initially did not like and understand. I also think that in my case it is not about hating some art, but rather lack of interest in a given field of art. 

As an example I will use modern fashion, which sometimes is just useless. Clothes are designed in such a way that, apart from the catwalk, nobody will probably wear such strange, uncomfortable things.  I do not talk about whole fashion, but some parts of it. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski