Considering my work in the real world

 Designing a building is a very complex task and it needs to be considered how it will fit into the surrounding and also how comfort it is and adapted for the needs of people. When I design a building as a school task, I am trying to consider all aspects, from finding an appropriate place to shape of the building. I am doing a lot of research to find information about architects and their works. This is helping me to better understand a whole process of designing a building. I am always trying to think about my project as it is real design which will be built, this helping me to work on it better.

That's why I carefully checked the place where the building is to be. I analysed different maps, I looked at various photos, for example from a birds eye view, for better understanding the whole area.




        


Birds eye view of whole Praski Harbour in Warsaw, curently under renovation.


References: 

Warszawa z drona: kepa Wieloryb, starorzecze Wisly, Skrzaczak i Bialoleka Available on: Warszawa z drona: Kępa Wieloryb, starorzecze Wisły, Skaryszak i Białołęka [ZDJĘCIA] (wyborcza.pl) Accessed: 10/ 08/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski