Further research and the direction of my project

I will start this post from writing shortly about my research I have done so far, and then I will answer the questions below. For my project I did primary research about black in architecture (black is my theme for this project) and cubism in architecture, as my design is inspired by artists such as Le Corbusier or Tadao Ando. I also did research about location, where I chose a place which I know very well in the Capital of Poland-Warsaw.  I did also primary research about materials. However I need to do additional research about this topic. 



Le Corbusier Villa Savoye


How has my research, so far, informed my project?

It allows me to make a basic cardboard model of my design, which I have done already, and this will help me to develop and determine the final shape. 

How useful has my research been?  

My research has been quite useful, and every next research gives me more information that I need to develop my ideas. Allows me to deepen my knowledge

What further research will I carry out next to build on previous research?

I need to do additionally material research, because I still don't have clear idea of how my design  will finally look like.

How will the further research inform my work?

The further research will inform my work in such as way, that this will allow me to develop and finish my design.

Comments

  1. Okay , but this could do with a little more detail - in the further research what can you specifically identify that could help you develop your project idea? Go back to the sign off and look at what we discussed and the posts I asked you to make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski