Workshop Exercise: Box

 This is our first workshop task called Box. After a quick brainstorm I decided to design a building which will be inscribed in squares. I drew my first idea of creating a building that consists of many squares. Then I made a small cardboard box to "see" more clearly how to design and shape the building. Then I drew another sketch with more details of how this building will look like. On the basis of this drawing, I designed the building exactly and made it using sketchbook paper, paper tape and glue.

Thanks to research and the development of my initial idea, I got an interesting shape that I would not have been able to create before.



















Comments

  1. Okay, but how can you link this to your architectural work and to your project? Make this clear in your post, suggest you edit this to reflect how this approach can be used in your project this term.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski