Smart Objective

 For this project I will create four 2D outcomes and one 3D outcome of concept design and a diorama/digital design for a hotel.

I chose Black as my topic, because I like how colour black is used in architecture. Black is also one of my favorite colours, it is universal colour and it has a mystery to it.

This will be a two-story building, with very large windows and black wall surface. The building will be made of concrete, wood and glass. Shape and structure of the building consists of several interconnected parts. The building will be located in the capital of Poland-Warsaw, in the old docks area called Praski Harbour. The area is recently undergoing renovation. It is a place where old historic tenement houses meet modern architecture.

I will create all five outcomes by week eight in order to give myself the time to complete and finalize my work and to digitalize them. 

I will hand draw the images of my design for 2D outcomes, and I will create diorama/ digital design for my 3D outcome.

I will use my digital skills in Photoshop and Sketch Up to finish all projects.

I will include every step of development of my project to the blog, including my research, development of my concepts and my sketches. I will add my finish work to my website before the end of this term.

Comments

  1. Okay good, this was a good choice of location, make sure you research the history and the potential for sustainability/accessibility in the area you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski