What do I know about Architecture

 This post is about what I know about architecture, which is my progressive route. There are four questions on Blackboard document that I need to answers.

 

What should I be doing in my subject area? 

I will develop my drawing skills, architectural sketches. I will probably learn about the history of the architecture, styles and techniques. Practicing architectural hand drawing, learning about materials which might be used.

 

What skills and knowledge do I need for my subject area?

I will need good drawing skills, and digital skills with architectural programs. I need to gain knowledge about the history of architecture as well as construction basics knowledge and the types of materials used to create buildings.

 

What jobs can I get by studying in this subject? 

I could get many different jobs with architecture degree, like Architect, Landscape architect, Interior designer, Architectural technologist, Urban planer and many more.

 

If I scored myself out of ten, with ten being the highest. How well do I think I know my own subject area?

 It will be between 4 and 5, because I am interested in architecture, but I know that I need to learn a lot about history, materials, and techniques of designing and drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski