Presentation Feedback and Improving Work

 Today we had our presentation, after which there was time for questions and feedback from my peers. The presentation lasted about ten minutes. I told about the topic I chose and presented my research as well as sketches and other information about my project. During the presentation I show my blog as well as well my sketches. I had my laptop and my sketchbook. I presented my concept plan and I told about the stages of development of my project. I present my first sketches and told about the place where my building will be located.



From feedback I know that I need to think about colour palette and to present more research to help understand my assumptions.



Comments

  1. Aside from Antonio, this is terrible feedback, the lack of support from your fellow students is incredible. It would have been good to have seen some more thought in your presentation, I think it demonstrated that you have managed your time quite poorly this term as so much was unresolved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski