Smart Outcome

 For this project I will create six 2D outcomes of concept sketches and plans for a Family home set in a forest/hills location. The topic will be the connection between architecture and nature. This will be buildings that will fit into nature in such a way as to harmonize with it. The topic I chose is Earthly Delights, as it suits to my concept. I will create this six 2D drawing by week 8 in order to give myself the time to complete and finalize my work for my presentation on my Design Boards. I will hand draw the images and will use my digital skills in Photoshop and Sketch Up  which I am in the process of learning. learn in the first term to digitalize those drawings. I will include every step of development of my project to the blog, where I will include my research, development of concepts and my sketches. I will add my six 2D outcomes  to my website at the beginning of June.


Comments

  1. As we discussed in your sign off tutorial, edit this post with your updated SMART outcome (from your sign off sheet). Other research examples that are more contemporary and still link to Frank Lloyd Wright are here:
    Concept design by Tall Arquitectos: https://www.designboom.com/architecture/tall-arquitectos-bire-bitori-restaurant-mexico-03-19-2016/
    MW Works holiday home in Washington State, USA: https://www.dezeen.com/2018/06/12/little-house-mw-works-puget-sound-washington-woodland-cabin-usa/
    Antony Gibbon in New York State: https://www.dezeen.com/2018/06/22/inhabit-treehouse-upstate-new-york-antony-gibbon-designs-woodland/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski