Ideas Generation: Martians have landed

 I start thinking about architecture, which is my progressive route and the three themes that we have to choose from. From the start I liked the Earthly Delight theme the most, because I love the nature, just like the architecture, and I think that one needs to cooperate with the other. I enjoy watching the natural landscapes, the nature scenery, and I think that architecture needs to blend with the space where will be built. I am very inspired by the modern architecture of Eastern Europe, where the buildings are planned so that they do not destroy or change the space in which they are located. They are perfectly blended into scenery of forests, hills and fields.

I would like to design a house that will harmonize with nature in such a way, a house where people would have a relationship with nature. A place of peace and rest, I think I would like to live in such a place myself.



                                                                     House in the forest

Comments

  1. This post is not what was asked of you in the session. You had to make 5 drawings that sum up your project idea to communicate your concept to someone who did not understand language. I recommend you edit this and improve it. This task was designed to make you think about COMMUNICATING your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski