Software testing: Photoshop

I opened Photoshop and I will test this software that I will use for my Major Project






I create a new canvas. I did this by clicking on create new and then I clicked on Print in the top menu and then I choose A3 format. Then I check it was portrait on horizontal and the resolution-300pxl. 




Then I added text using Text tool on the left hand menu and then I changed the font and size. Then I used the move tool to move the text to the left hand corner to make a rule of third layout.






I choose a picture from the internet to mock up my page and I downloaded this to my desktop and then I went back to Photoshop and I went to File, open and then I checked the image size by clicking on image and then I selected the image and clicked on copy. I went to my canvas and clicked on past then used the move tool to line up the image. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski