Presentation Board Research

 On this blog I going to find an example of architectural design board, and I will reflect on it, pointing the good and bad parts of it.



ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING BOARDS

Source: The Architect (2022)

I found this image, then I did the screenshot and I added to my blog. I added the source from where I found this and I going to reflect on it. I choose that image, because it presents a structure with a rather unusual shape, just like my idea for my major project. Overall I think it is a good example of design board. It has a clear structure/grid, except the top part, where the site plan is too close to the other image- the perspective view. On the site plan view we do not see any street name, which could help us to localize the actual site. I also think, that there is problem with font in the title part, which is quite illegible. I also think there are too many pictures here, which makes the whole board look to squeezed. I like the explanation of the shape in the left top corner, and also explanation of the base, the pillars of the structure, and also the perspective view and elevations. There is missing some descriptions of the floors, and also it is unclear what material will be used. I like that it is kept on the white background, but I think it should be used more negative space on this board. The rendered images are very good and reveal many details. 

Comments

  1. Okay good that you looked at this and analysed it - I am interested to see your plan for your own presentation board designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski