Site Plan creating

 

 To create a site plan for my major project I gonna use a satellite pictures from Google Earth. I zoom in the area that I am interested (in my case it is Magazine Gateway Building in Leicester with its immediate surroundings) and I did a screen shot using for that Snipping Tool. I did two screen shots. One was from  the Google map, and second one was from the Google Earth application, witch shows the buildings in three dimensions. Based on these photos, I started to draw my site plan.






 Then I Drew a image of the passageway blended in the area where it supposed to be. 








Comments

  1. Good that you have added these but you need to add tecnical commentry here about your design intentions and notes on materials and even possible issues with the design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski