Signing sheet

 This is my Art, Design & Media Digital Arts Major Project Approval Post.

My continuation Route is Architecture, and my project is in this area. 

My plan is to create a project of transformation of an existing building-Magazine Gateway  at  De Montfort Univesity. I will create a Design of roofed passageway connecting Gateway building, where new but still open space will be accessible for students expositions and art gallery.

I will create 2-4 architectural design boards. This will include a concept design, a floorplan/site plan, information's about materials that will be used to build a passageway, elevation, specification and my research. I will add also hand draw design.

I will use Photoshop to create boards, which I will add to my website by the beginning of march 2022. 



                                                                   Signing Sheet







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski