Major Project: my first ideas.                                                                                                                      I start thinking about rebuilding a Magazine Gateway in Leicester. The building would be adopted as a DMU entry gate, and a passage would be added, where students' arts might be installed and could stay there a whole year around.



     There are a few of my sketches:                                            








My research:



My inspirations :








    

Jean Nouvel        
                                   


           



Comments

  1. Adam you are very behind here - please ensure you add a welcome post and complete all work for your advertising project and all work from last week on the major project - I will see you in project sign off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski