Creating Advertisement

 Before my next research, I focused on my own feelings about the bikes. I remember exploring my town on a bicycle, when I was a child. It gave a sens of freedom and a desire to explore the world. Then I decided that the main audience of my ads will be children and adolescent.



                                                              happiness  

Then I started thinking about the name for the company. From my experience, I know that for kids the bicycle is very helpful in getting to know your immediate neighborhood. That's how I came up with the idea of name for the company-Hoodie Kings, because when you're young, and you're riding on the bicycles which your friends around the "hoods" and you're feeling like kings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski