creating advertisement

 The topic of today's lesson was the creation of advertising. I thought about creating a bicycle advertisement. I drew a quick sketch with my own ideas, and I started reflecting on my own experiences with bikes.




Then I started searching the internet to see various bicycle commercials. The bicycle has a long history, and at the beginning it was used as a means of transport. However, it has been used for many decades for the pleasure, sports or recreation. More and more people in cities use bikes for various reasons such as cheap means of transport, the ability to move quickly or for health reasons. 
I found a lot of advertisement from various times periods.

Here are a few examples:
                                                                    Triumph cycles




                                                                           Scott sports



                                                                        Scott sports

Comments

  1. Okay I was hoping that you would have got further than this as this is where you were in our lesson. Please finish the three posts as discussed...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Location-Port Praski